Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

I have some lovely news to share.

I have just received the Liebster Award. The what! you say? The Liebster Award.


I hadn't heard of it until a few days ago when I saw it on http://margyspapergames.blogspot.com/Blog. It was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors and I thought 'what a lovely idea'. Then, the lovely Marg from Margs Paper Games passed one on to me.

Thank you so much Marg, I really, really appreciate this.


 
The rules are: Post it to your blog and then give the Award to five bloggers whose work you appreciate and who have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that you have passed on this Award.

 
So, now I have to chose 5 bloggers to pass it on to. Not easy. A lot of the ones I went to had either already received one or had too many followers but here are the blogs I've chosen.
 
Tracey Cooloey
Kerri
Nikki
Scrapbook design unlimited
Phyllis
 
 
So ladies Please pass this on to 5 Bloggers of your choice
 
Stay safe and enjoy your day
Lesa

No comments: