Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

All about me



Hi my name is Lesa Bird and I am 50yrs old but feel 38 and I yeild from Kuraby in Queensland, I am single and love it and I am a night shift worker, which gives me loads of time during the day to do some creating.
 
I have been scrapbooking for about 9 yrs thanks to a friend who dragged me to her local scrapbooking shop for a class, and the rest is history. I think my style is clean with a touch of romance in it and I love to see my photographs and memories come together in a whole new way.
As I am currently renovating my house, my projects will reflect that in their photography along with my recent holiday to Africa and Egypt and of course my 3 beautiful nieces.
 
I am so happy to have been chosen for the first Couture Creations Design Team, Thank you Couture Creations I cannot wait to get started. Please join me on my journey over the next 12 months.

Stay safe and enjoy your Day
Lesa

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Lesa! I'm looking forward to working with you! =)

Adriana B said...

Congrats Lesa looking forward to working with you on the team :)