Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Enjoy the Journey

Well Hello Everyone
Welcome to my 1st November post
Today I'm stepping back a few collections,
to play with a couple of old favourites form 
 Kalini Collection and Secert Gardens
 
OK this is a quick layout for you all taday
 

 


First I took the Secert Gardens Pointy Fence , and cut enough to run along,
2 sides of my pattern paper from the Heart Ease 12x12 pad,
 these I have run along the left side and top
 

 
On the right side and into the bottom corner, use a 3 Sponge Doubers and 3 shades of ink,
 and  Cog Stencil, to make a grunge edge
 

 


Here I cut one each of Secert Gardens 3 Letter Boxes, added a few Gem stones, popping these at different hights behind my cog cluster



 
Cut a the full set of Kalini Gears # 2 , this I cut from a core cardstock, turning one over, and add a little silver ink with a Sponge Douber, these I laid over the chipboard cogs, to make a bigger cluster,
again adding a few Gem Stones  

 
 Gem stones galour on this layout, I added them to this chipboard corner, to make it pop

 
Well thats that, add a Title, and some bitz'n bobs and you all done,
hope you ejoyed, and never stop having a play with old favourite.
 
Products used
Secret Garden Collection
 
Kalini Collection
 
Couture Creations
CO723623  Sponge Dauber 6pk
CO723973   Paper Trimmer
 
 
Thanks for popping in,
Stay Safe and Enjoy your Day
 
 
 




No comments: