Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Merry Merry Merry

 
 
Hello All,
OMG its getting close to Christmas, so today I'm having a little fun with
Couture Creations Christmas Eve Dies and Christmas Emporium Paper Pad
Here we go
 
My Layout 
 
 
 
 Here I fussy cut the bird and holly leaves form another sheet of Emporium Papers, and adheared it with 3D foam dots, I also add some Maraschino - 2mm Gemstones, over the berryies on the paper, just to add a little sparkle
 
 
 
Using the Be Merry Die, I cut 4 of the Merry, on in metalice gold card 3 in burgundy, one of the Burgundy one I used as a mask, just inking all around Merry 3 time on my base paper, then adhering the die cut Merry words, slightly down and forward of the masked word
 
 
 
 The Cuckoo Clock I simply cut the backing die in gold cardstock, and the front die pieces in Burgundy, and add a few Maraschino - 2mm Gemstones
 
 
Cutting 3 of the Hanging Ornamemts in gold card, I place these over the bottom of 2nd and 3rd photo mats, and add some more Maraschino - 2mm Gemstones
 
 

 Once all ellements, and a title are arranged, job down
 
Products Used
 
Christmas Eve Collection
 
CO723780   3D Foam Dots
 
Hope you have fun with this,
Stay Safe and Enjoy
 
 
 
 


No comments: