Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Egypt Family Holiday




Hello Ladies,
Welcome to another Couture Creations project done by me

Today I've done a little pocket page project, using the Couture Creation Everyday Essential  Dies
 


The base paper used is from the Vintage Rose Garden Paper Pad


First I've cut and used the Larger of the 2 Tags and 3 Flourish cuts form the


Here I've used the very so cute New 2mm Gemstone Crystal


Placing the 2mm Gemstones, around the flourish tips, to add a little sparkle


here I cut 2 of the Bold Arrow, cutting them in half and the small 2-way Glue Pen, glued the arrow halves to each side of my pocket card. I all so rubbed some brown and gold paint over the pattern paper, and place a journaling panel over it.




Hope you like, please have a play with the Everyday Essential Dies, there fun


New Couture Creations products
CO724156 - Crystal2 Tags & Flourish - CO724132 Bold Arrow - CO724106



  
2mm Gemstones
Other Couture Creations Products used
CO724022   2-Way Glue Pen
CO723818 Quick Release Die Paper
CO723816 Craft Glue Spots  
CO721985 Double Sided Tape 6mm
CO723623 Sponge Dauber
CO723780 3D Foam Dots                            Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day

http://lesa-countrygirlatheart.blogspot.com.au/




No comments: