Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mask it with Couture Creations Floral Lace

Morning all,
Today I'm using one of the Couture Creation new Floral Lace dies, this is a quick simple layout

 my Layout
 
Using the Floral Lace Daisy Doily, as a mask, I inked over the top of it, with Couture Creations sponge Dauber
 
Pattern left when mask removed, I did this randomly over my back ground paper
 
Cut one of the Ornamental Lace Chandeliers Set dies, trim to fit behind photo mat
 
Add a few Self Adhesive Gemstones - Vintage Gold, to the flourish and butterflies
 
 
 
Add a few other elements to your layout, and your done.
Enjoy

New Couture Creations product used
CO724006    Floral Lace - Daisy doily 
CO723973   Trimmer
Couture Creations products used
CO721957   15 x 15 Cutting Mat
CO723816   Craft Glue Spots
CO723817   3D Glue Spots  
CO723815   Mini Glue Spots 
CO723623   Sponge Daubers
Stay Safe and Enjoy your day



No comments: