Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas in July with Couture Creations and Lesa Bird

Hi Ladies
Welcome to Couture Creations Christmas in July.
Today I've created a simple white on white card, with a touch of red and blue,
using Couture Creations new Christmas Die Collections

My Card




My Sketch



I first cut 1 of Couture Creation Christmas Lace Collection; Christmas Border ,
then on the back side I attached a small strip of blue pattern paper.
and then I place a line of Couture Creations Gem Stones; Crystal, along the top 







Next I cut 1of Couture Creation Merry Little Christmas; Holly Branch Flourish, and then added a little bling, with Couture Creations Adhesive Gem Stone; lushes red

The top of my card was embossed, using the folder from 


All thats left to do is, a flower and a sentiment if you wish.
Hope you are inspired by my classic white Christmas card, but most of all have fun
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day 




Couture Creations Products used

Christmas Lace Ornamental Lace Dies

CO723889   CHRISTMAS BORDER

Intricutz Dies Merry Little Chritmas

CO723916   HOLLY BRANCH FLOURISH




No comments: