Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sad days

I've had a sad few days, on Friday I got a call from my X, to tell me one of dogs was dieing, he had the big C, and my boy Bull took his last breath, while I was speaking to Grant, I felt bad about not being there with them, and not being able top say my fairwells in person, and I'm feeling robbed of time, spent with my pets over the last 7mths, as I've only seen them for the odd stollen 1/2 hour or so, when I've need to get something from the house, for this I'm sorry that I cant go back in time, and try to spend more time with them, but that was hard to do, when their on one side of Brisbane and your on the other, but I know my boy knows I was thinking of him, and he will always be in my mind and most of all in my heart.
RIP my boy BULL

2 comments:

Sam said...

Sorry to hear it Lesa :(

JJ Sobey said...

My heart goes out to you on this - I just had to put down my 16 year old cat a couple weeks ago - it's really hard to lose a pet. (((HUGS)))